GPAT Mock Test 2023 Free | GPAT Mock Test PDF

GPAT Mock Test 2023 Free: GPAT is one of the toughest Pharmacy exams in India, every year around 65-70 thousand students appear in this test. With deep conceptual knowledge of topics and regular practice of varieties of problems, every student can clear the exam on the first attempt. Free GPAT 2023 Mock Tests are given here, with that students can test their preparation level.

The provided GPAT Mock Tests in this post are designed as per the latest exam pattern that helps students to prepare themselves in the right direction. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test i.e., GPAT is the most popular exam in India among those students who are thinking to secure their career in the Field of Pharmacy. Every year GPAT exam is conducted by National Test Agency (NTA) which allows students to pursue higher education in the Top most Indian as well as abroad institutions in Pharmacy.

Most Important Units for GPAT Exam 2023


As per the latest exam pattern of the GPAT exam, there are major four Units that combinedly hold 90% of marks out of 500, and on the other hand, the remaining subjects hold 10% of marks. After analyzing the complete Papers of the GPAT exam from the last 4-5 years, we found four units that are very important from the exam point of view. Below the units are given in a table with the maximum number of Questions asked in the recent year, the Question Level, and the maximum marks hold in the exam.

UnitsNo. of Asked QuestionsMaximum MarksQuestion Level
Pharmaceutical Chemistry38152Difficult
Pharmaceutics38152Moderate
Pharmacology 28112Moderate
Pharmacognosy1040Moderate to difficult
Other subjects1144Moderate to difficult

Properties of GPAT Mock Test PDF


Basic properties of the provided GPAT Mock Test 2023 PDF

  • Exam: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
  • Type of Mock Test: Full Length
  • Covered Syllabus: Complete Syllabus of GPAT 2023
  • Number of Questions: 125 Questions
  • Total Marks: 500 (4 marks for each Question)
  • Maximum Time: 3 hours (180 Minutes)
  • Paper Pattern: Same as the Actual Latest Paper

Free GPAT Mock Tests with Answers 2023


Download Free GPAT Mock Tests 2023 one by one from the links given in the table

S. No.GPAT 2023 Mock TestsLanguagePDF Links
🔰 01.GPAT Mock Test 01 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 02.GPAT Mock Test 02 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 03.GPAT Mock Test 03 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 04.GPAT Mock Test 04 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 05.GPAT Mock Test 05 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 06.GPAT Mock Test 06 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 07.GPAT Mock Test 07 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 08.GPAT Mock Test 08 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 09.GPAT Mock Test 09 with Answers[English]Download PDF
🔰 10.GPAT Mock Test 10 with Answers[English]Download PDF

NOTE: If you need more study material like Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers, Handwritten Notes, Printed Notes, Mock Tests, Practice Questions & Answers, or anything else regarding your exam then leave 📌 your demand or queries in the Comment Section below.

Frequently Asked Questions on GPAT Mock Tests


Conclusion


Practice Mock Test is a very important part of your preparation, it boosts your conceptual knowledge and confidence. Hope, this particular has fulfilled your need for Mock Tests for GPAT 2023 exam. The mock tests available here are completely free and prepared as per the latest exam pattern that gives you exact same feeling as the actual exam.

With these GPAT Mock Tests, students will definitely improve their marks and find their weak and strong topics or portion on the syllabus. Download the GPAT 2023 Mock Test from here and start practicing now. To get more of these kinds of free study material, bookmark the website www.pharmastudyaid.com and share it with your friends. ALL THE BEST!!

  • gpat mock test with answers
  • gpat mock test online free
  • gpat mock test by nta
  • gpat mock test 2023 free
  • gpat mock test book
  • gpat topic wise questions pdf
  • gpat previous year question papers with solution pdf download
  • gpat online test app

Leave a Comment